Friday, January 4, 2013

Plank a Day, etc.

I know I'm a little late to this challenge, but better late than never. I was also hoping to get hubby to join me, but no go so far.

So far, successful 3 out of 4 days. I completely forgot yesterday. Hopefully, the routine will kick in soon. I can do just over a minute (on my elbows). Practice makes perfect. Any other cliches I can throw into this post?

And tomorrow I am scheduled for my first 9 miler. The group I run with mapped out a run with one major hill in the first mile, and several rolling hills until mile 4. After stopping last nights's 6 mile run at 5.5 with a little knee pain, I was starting to get worried about Saturday. Luckily, there is another group that also meets nearby that is covering 9 non-hilly miles. Crisis averted, I hope. And as an added bonus, this group meets later so the temps should be a little warmer.

Wish me luck.

Link

 

No comments:

Post a Comment