Wednesday, September 5, 2012

MIA

I admit it, I fell off the blogging wagon for a while, even with my son's blog. That's going to be a pain to catch up on.

The good news is that I have been running, and all is going really well. I occasionally get a little twinge at the knee, but this is just a reminder to work on my form.

I ran 3.5 on Saturday, 2 on Monday, and 3 tonight. I missed the first 4 runs with my running group due to vacations and one really rainy Saturday where I chickened out and ran inside. I'm really looking forward to seeing them for 4 on Saturday.

I'm still running in the Brooks Pure Connect but I am thinking I will trade them out for my regular New Balance for the long runs now. I am keeping up with the intermediate training plan for this 8k, and I don't want anything setting me back.

I wish it was half-marathon training. The 8k was the smart thing to do for this cycle. I will conquer the half in 2013.

So happy to be running healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment