Thursday, July 5, 2012

Liquid Awesome

I have gotten up early two mornings in a row - while we are on vacation. What has gotten in to me? Well, other than trying to escape the heat in any way we can.

Yesterday, I did 10 miles with the hubs on the bike. He went back out to ride a few more miles while I headed back to practice riding through cul-de-sac. They freak me out, and I can't believe I'm contemplating doing a triathlon through too many short neighborhoods. I survived the turnarounds and some gravel in about 48 minutes.

So today I planned a 3 mile out and back while the hubs planned on biking again. It was 81 degrees when I headed out. Ugh. 3 miles in just under 30 minutes. I think I ran faster just so I could get to the shade. Average steps per minute = 176 in my new Brooks

 
Can you feel the liquid awesome? My hubs said this is the first time he really saw sweat on me in 12 years. Again hubs, it's not sweat.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment