Monday, September 14, 2015

5 Things That Make Me #BOSUStrong

Today I am embarking on a 4 week challenge with BOSU and Sweat Pink to prove to the world that I am #BOSUSTRONG. I will squat, mountain climb, plank, push-up, lunge, clamshell  and bridge my way to a stronger and happier body.  And I will encourage Cooper and Debbie to join me on this fun journey because we are one big, happy #FitFamily.
Being #BOSUStrong is not just about movement, sweat, or even owning a BOSU, its about being a leader, an inspiration to others, and sharing my own fitness journey with others. The 5 things that make be #BOSUStrong are:
  • My strong commitment.
  • My ability to persevere 
  • My love for a challenge.
  • My healthy attitude.
  • And my spirit.
So I want to know – are you #BOSUStrong? Copy and paste the above, fill it in and make it your own and then tag me in it and share with your friends! Let’s all be #BOSUSTRONG.

Twitter: @runjillybean
Instagram: runjillybean
Pinterest: runjillybean

No comments:

Post a Comment